Texas Health Resources Clinical Date Analyst RN in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Resources has been named a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® second year in a row. We are committed to improving the health of the people in the communities we serve.
Texas Health Resources has an opportunity for a Clinical Data Analyst. This role provides Inter-Rater Reliability auditing and subject matter expert for all the wholly owned entities.
Minimum Required Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Business, related field or 4 years relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
Minimum Required Experience:
Three years of experience in Healthcare data abstraction, analysis and reporting.
Registered Nurse (RN) license required upon hire. Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas or compact state.
Expertise in data analysis, data management, abstraction and project management needed. Strong knowledge of clinical application systems, statistics, and advanced computer skills. Working knowledge of data collection, aggregation, and display techniques. Advanced interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and concisely both verbally and in writing. Must be able to organize, prioritize, and demonstrate excellent time management skills.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”. A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
• 2015 and 2016 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• 2015 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal and 2015 Fortune “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials”
• 2015 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles” by the National Business Group on Health (marking the sixth year THR has received this award)
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
• 2015 Great Place to Work® and Fortune list of “50 Best Workplaces for Camaraderie”
• Ranked #3 on 2015 “100 Best Workplaces for Women list” by Great Place to Work®
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.