Texas Health Resources Sr PeopleSoft Security Administrator in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Resources is seeking a Senior PeopleSoft Security Administrator.
Monday - Friday 8:00 to 5:00 (flexible) with on-call support 24/7
Required Minimum Education:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or other related field preferred.
Required Minimum Experience
• 8 Years relevant work experience with no degree
• 6 Years relevant experience with an Associate's degree
• 4 Years relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree.
Relevant work experience includes:
• Experience with PeopleTools v8.5x – Fluid, PeopleCode, SQR, Web Services, Security
• Experience with PeopleSoft FSCM, Interaction HUB
• Experience with PeopleSoft reporting tools including Crystal, nVision, and Query.
• Experience configuring and implementing Process Groups
The PeopleSoft System Administrator (PSA) is responsible for understanding and applying the technology tools, systems, policies and processes that are required to ensure the protection of Texas Health Resources data assets, Protected Health Information (PHI) and all forms of Personal Identity Information (PII).
The PSA will assist with the development and maintenance of the PeopleSoft FSCM package specific to all security aspects including customizing and configuring security per user requirements. This person will test the PeopleSoft security configuration to ensure the system is meeting corporate needs.
The PSA will apply standard procedures to ensure that all system users are properly identified and information/application access is provisioned based on the respective user’s job role and comply with minimum need to know and least privileged.
The PSA will work directly with the user community, Information Technology and security teams to support and troubleshoot the PeopleSoft application suite and its related applications with industry standard service management and enterprise resource planning support tools to ensure a secure, positive and consistent user experience.
The PSA will assist in ensuring systems and procedures are in compliance with corporate and industry recognized standards and guide the user community on security processes.
The PSA will lead the business in establishing appropriate business rules and ensure governance alignment especially as it pertains to Separation of Duties.
Other Skills Required:
• Excellent written and verbal communications, and customer relationship skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude
• Experience with documentation, workflow design, and build configuration of area of specialty
• Knowledge of clinical and business environments is highly desirable
• Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently with moderate supervision
• Ability to work well with people of a varying level of technical abilities
• PC skills required - MS Office suite
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
• Advanced knowledge of writing SQL queries
• Advanced knowledge Finance and/or Supply Chain business processes in the health care industry
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel formulas and/or macros
• Experience with HIPAA and SOX regulations as it pertains to ERP application access controls
• Experience with PeopleSoft Cloud solutions
• Working understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning processes
• Working knowledge of Scripting languages (UNIX Shell scripting, Windows batch files, etc.)
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.