Texas Health Resources Clinical Concierge MA/LVN - Executive Care - Full-Time, Days in Allen, Texas
Clinical Concierge MA/LVN
Fast-paced, high-volume clinic looking for a top skilled MA/LVN
Work location: 975 State Highway 121 Allen, Texas 75013
Work hours: Full-time, 40 hours weekly; Monday thru Friday, (8:00am – 5:00pm)
· Team Environment
· Focuses on excellent Patient Care
· Growing Office
Here’s What You Need
· High School Diploma or equivalent (REQUIRED)
· Two years of Health care facility clinical experience; including previous experience as a CMA or LVN working with an electronic health record (REQUIRED)
· Phlebotomy experience (REQUIRED)
· LVN Certification (REQUIRED)
· Valid CMA / Registered MA certification (REQUIRED)
· BCLS maintained every 2 years (REQUIRED)
What You Will Do
· Welcome the consumer and secondary guest(s) to the center and inquire the purpose and nature of the visit
· Collect identification and payor related documentation, conduct consumer registration, and perform point of service collection
· Measure and collect consumer data including temperature, pulse, oxygen saturation, respirations, blood pressure, drug allergies, height, and weight
· Provides for patient safety and protection of patient privacy rights
Additional perks of being a Texas Health employee
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Texas Health Physicians Group includes more than 1,000 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.