Texas Health Resources ERCP Tech - PRN - Allen in Allen, Texas
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen seeks to hire an ERCP Tech for PRN employment in the Endoscopy and Gastroenterology Department.
The address is 1105 Central Expressway North, Allen, Texas 75013.
Salary: Min $16.44 – Max $26.82, based on relevant work experience.
Rotating Shifts: As needed
PRN for On-Call and shift availability requirements
With 5 surgical suites, 1 cysto suite, and 1 endoscopy suite, Texas Health Allen is equipped to handle a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical services. We are expanding our Endoscopy service line and targeting exceptional staff that are trained in gastroenterology procedures. The essential job duties of this position are:
• Collects patient data, identifies and reports significant findings to nurse.
• Performs technical procedures safely and proficiently.
• In collaboration/consultation with nurse, adapts care to reflect age-specific and developmental considerations.
• In collaboration/consultation with the nurse, incorporates cultural/ religious needs and beliefs into delivery of care
• Seeks assistance and supervision when performing unfamiliar tasks.
• Serves as a patient advocate.
• Complies with personnel policies i.e. Attendance, ID badge, Dress Code, etc.
• Communicates per department expectations.
• Recognizes and communicates ethical and legal concerns through established channels of communication.
• Identifies realistic and measurable annual goals for ongoing skill development.
• Uses appropriate communication structure.
• Acceptable use of interpersonal relationship skills with patients, families, co- workers, physicians, and other customers.
• Adapts to changing needs of unit, re: patient census, workload, and crisis situations.
• Functions as preceptor in the training and evaluation of practice partners (if selected by Manager).
• Flexible with scheduling to help meet departmental/patient needs.
• Assists in the identification of ineffective and costly processes and takes action to improve them.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
• 3 Years GI clinical experience previous ERCP experience preferred
• CNA - Certified Nurses Aide Upon Hire Or MA - Medical Assistant Upon Hire preferred Or EMT - Emergency Medical Technician Upon Hire preferred
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen is a 73-bed, acute-care hospital serving the northern Collin County area since 2000. Hospital services include women’s care, a Level II neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics, pediatrics, wound care and sleep medicine. Texas Health Allen, a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, has more than 500 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 25 specialties. Texas Health Allen is a World Health Organization-designated "Baby-Friendly Hospital" and was the first hospital in Texas to receive the distinction. The hospital is a Level IV trauma center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, which makes our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.