Texas Health Resources Operating Room RN/Full Time-Days-Allen in Allen, Texas
Texas Health Presbyterian Allen Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Operating Room Department.
The address is 1105 Central Expressway North, Allen, Texas 75013
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Shift is 6:30 AM- 3:00 PM; call required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing required; BSN preferred; Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required, 2 year minimum experience in the Operating Room as a Surgery Circulator preferred
• Computer skills
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Allen earned chest pain certification from the Joint Commission. The hospital's cardiac rehabilitation program is certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation, and The Breast Center at Texas Health Allen is accredited by the American College of Radiology and the Texas Department of State Health Services as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. Texas Health Allen is also designated as a Baby-Friendly Hospital by the World Health Organization, the first hospital in Texas to earn the honor.
Opened in 2000, Texas Health Allen is conveniently located at Highway 75 Central Expressway and Exchange Parkway in Allen.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.