Texas Health Resources RN/Registered Nurse II - Cardiac Cath Lab - Full Time Days - Allen Sign on Bonus 12k for Eligible New Hires in Allen, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN)—Cardiac Cath Lab, with on-Call requirements—Full Time (40 hrs.)--Allen--$12K Sign-On
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for a qualified RN like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health Allen
Work hours: Full Time – 40 hours weekly; Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Salary range: $27.50 - $52.88 per hour (based on relevant experience)
$12k sign on bonus for eligible new hires
At Texas Health Resources, our mission is “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”. Texas Health Allen is a 73-bed, acute-care hospital serving the northern Collin County area since 2000. Hospital services include women’s care, a Level II neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics, pediatrics, wound care and sleep medicine. Texas Health Allen, a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, has more than 500 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 25 specialties. Texas Health Allen is a World Health Organization-designated "Baby-Friendly Hospital" and was the first hospital in Texas to receive the distinction. The hospital is a Level IV trauma center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, which makes our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
• Associate degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred.
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program Required; One (1) or more years’ current experience as a Cardiac Cath Lab RN is strongly preferred.
• Required to live within a 30-minute drive for on-call requirements
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator, and coordinator for quality patient care
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly Required
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 90 Days Required
• IABP - Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Certification Upon Hire Preferred
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.