Texas Health Resources RN/Registered Nurse II - Cardiac Cath Lab - Full Time Days - Allen in Allen, Texas
RN (Registered Nurse) Supervisor--Cardiac Cath/EP Lab--Full Time Days —Allen
Texas Health Allen is located at 1105 N Central Expressway, Allen, TX 75013
Salary Range: $38.42 - $58.28/hour, commensurate with working experience
Work Schedule: Full time-time; 40 hrs/week; Mon – Fri; 7:30 A-4:00 P
Our Electrophysiology Lab/Cardiac Cath Lab/Interventional Radiology Lab is searching for a Registered Nurse Supervisor on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate must have strong EP Lab, Cath Lab experience. Supervisor experience is preferred. Individual should be a dynamic team player who possesses a high degree of confidentiality, has positive interpersonal skills, and be customer service focused. The ability to function in a fast-paced environment is essential.
• 1st hospital in North Texas to earn chest pain accreditation from the Joint Commission
• New expansion of 2nd Cath Lab suite
• Strategic plan for adding electrophysiology service line to labs
• Self-scheduling call schedule
• Great unit to learn and advance skillset
• Unit offers Autonomy, knowledge, respect
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption from HR. If you have questions, please contact your local HR department.
• Two-years experience as a clinical nurse, with previous experience as a charge nurse or similar leadership role (i.e. Charge Nurse, Committee Chair, Preceptor) required; previous supervisor experience strongly preferred
• The ideal candidate will have strong EP Lab, Cath Lab experience
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• ACLS upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• BLS upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• PALS within 6 months of date of hire
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Why Texas Health Resources?
Come join the Critical Care Nursing Team at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Allen. Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen is a 73-bed, acute-care hospital serving the northern Collin County area since 2000. Hospital services include women’s care, a Level II neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics, pediatrics, wound care and sleep medicine. Texas Health Allen, a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, has more than 500 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 25 specialties. Texas Health Allen is a World Health Organization-designated "Baby-Friendly Hospital" and was the first hospital in Texas to receive the distinction. The hospital is a Level IV trauma center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, which makes our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations
Texas Health Highlights
• Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1) https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-health-care/2020/
• “Best Workplaces(TM) for Diversity” by Fortune and Great Place to Work® (5th year in row) https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-for-diversity/2019/
• Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020 https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/texas/2020?category=large
• 2019 Texan by Nature 20 (TxN 20) https://texanbynature.org/txn20/
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eleventh year to appear on the list and fourth year to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association (4th year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the nation (2016
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.