Texas Health Resources Acountant II in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire an Accountant II to work full time in their Accounting Department.
The address is 612 East Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76011.
Salary range is Minimum $25.56/hr. to Maximum $39.05/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Full Time; 1st Shift
This position supports all aspects of accounting to complete day to day accounting tasks. This role executes transactional processing / account reconciliation and uses accounting knowledge to conduct budget to variance analysis. This role also supports special projects with guidance from other Accountants per the direction of leadership.
• Performs general ledger accounting including maintaining general ledger accounts; preparing and reviewing journal entries; and account reconciliations. Researches and resolves discrepancies
• Participates in monthly and year-end close by gathering and analyzing data to accurately prepare and report financial information.
• Conducts general budget to variance analysis.
• Addresses relevant accounting questions from financial planning and financial operations.
• Supports special requests and projects as directed by the leadership.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
• 2 years’ accounting experience
License and Certifications:
• CPA Certification or CPA candidate highly preferred
• Financial literacy
• Accounting literacy
• Data / financial analytics and insights
• Financial reporting and compliance
• Business knowledge
• Industry knowledge
• Risk management
• Adopting new technology
• Building technical savvy
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.