Texas Health Resources Business Intelligence Performance Specialist in Arlington, Texas
Business Intelligence Performance Specialist – GREAT BENEFITS
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Business Intelligence Performance Specialist like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Arlington, TX
Work environment: Business Intelligence
Work hours: Full Time; Day Shift
Salary range is Min. $36.91/hr to Max. $58.97/hr – based on relevant experience
Texas Health Resources (THR) is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic, and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
• Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field. Required
• Master's Degree Business Administration, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field. Preferred
• 3 Years Experience working as an analyst, business analyst, decision support, BI developer, ETL developer with a Bachelor's degree. Required
• 1 Year Experience working as an analyst, business analyst, decision support, BI developer, ETL Developer with a Master's degree. Required
• Experience working in a healthcare or related field. Preferred
• Experience using Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, or equivalent visualization software.
• Experience with relational databases and using SQL to query, create tables, views and joins.
• Knowledge of the SDLC, ITSM and privacy and security concepts.
• Able to take on at least three projects concurrently and manage changes in scope along the way.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Position Responsibilities THR The BI Performance Specialist is self-motivated individual responsible for the development and support of business intelligence reporting and analytic solutions. They work with internal business units, analysts and key stakeholders to understand their information requirements and design, develop and implement BI Reporting solutions using a variety of BI technologies. They often collaborate with and provide technical assistance to analysts. Their work will support business decisions, and could span across multiple areas such as consumer experience, clinical quality, hospital operations, supply chain, finance, etc.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Business Intelligence Performance Specialist will:
• Collaborate with business, analysts and SMEs to rapidly develop and refine business intelligence reporting solutions using SQL, Tableau, SPSS or other technologies. If necessary, develop interim data integration processes using SQL, Alteryx, Data Stage or other data integration technologies.
• With minimal guidance, work with business sponsors, SMES and application teams to gather and document business requirements, analyze and assess availability, quality and data lineage of source system data. Design analytic solutions that meet business needs.
• Collaborate with business, analysts, EDW team, application teams and other stakeholders to design, develop, test and implement production Business Intelligence solutions that are fully integrated into the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
• Support production BI applications to manage source system changes, optimize application and ensure availability, accuracy, security and acceptable performance.
• Comply with THR information security and privacy policies, ITSM processes and Data Integration development and design standards and best practices. Follow data governance requirements and documentation including but not limited to business definitions, technical definition, and may function as data SME.
• Develops interrelationships among partners and customers and analysts who have similar information needs and manages those relationships to assure effective solutions. Mentor and train business stakeholders, analysts and information consumers on data, business intelligence-related technology and information assets.
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Business Intelligence Performance Specialist you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THR a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a THR Business Intelligence Performance Specialist
Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.