Texas Health Resources Business Performance Analyst - Data Integration in Arlington, Texas
Business Performance Analyst I– GREAT BENEFITS
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Business Performance Analyst I like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Arlington, TX
Work environment: Data Integration Office
Work hours: Full Time; 1st Shift-Flexible Schedule
Remote position – (1-2 days a week you will have the option to work from home) when office opens back up.
Texas Health Resources (THR) is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion, and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic, and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
• Bachelor's Degree Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or related field. Required
• Master's Degree Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or related field. Preferred
• 2 Years With Bachelor's Degree, 2 years related analytical experience in Healthcare, Consulting, Finance, Analytics or a closely related field. Required
• With Master's Degree, 0 years related analytical experience in Healthcare, Consulting, Finance, Analytics or a closely related field. Required
• Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, or equivalent visualization software.
• SQL or non-SQL tools to query, join tables, and create tables.
• Financial modeling, pro formas (preferred).
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively interact with other analytics teams, business leaders, and executives.
Position Responsibilities THR Business Performance Analyst I’s Responsible for the collection and analysis of data to evaluate operational difficulties and make recommendations to solve problems and advance strategic initiatives. The role ensures that measures of success are created, monitored and reviewed and provides answers through analytical modeling to business questions and is empowered to drive short and long-term strategic goal realization.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful Business Performance Analyst I will:
• Extract, manipulate, and join data from multiple sources into a population set for comparative analysis.
• Develop and maintain analytical models to determine financial, clinical, and consumer value of a wide-range of business initiatives.
• Responsible for and/or participates in dashboard development process, including creating data definitions, validating data, retrieving data from systems, maintaining technical documentation, and dashboard creation.
• Produce ad hoc reports, recurring reporting needs, and presentations that provide data-based insights for solutions to business questions.
• Give presentations to work groups on findings using data visualization tools.
• Develop relationships among partners and customers and manage those relationships to assure effective solutions.
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Business Performance Analyst I you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THR a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a THR Business Performance Analyst I
Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.