Texas Health Resources CareConnect Clinical Educator - PRN in Arlington, Texas
CareConnect Clinical Educator, PRN
Family Friendly Hours
Are you looking for a rewarding career with an award-winning company? We’re looking for a qualified CareConnect Clinical Educator to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health Resources
Work environment: Clinical Learning
Work hours: PRN, 8-16 Hours Weekly
Salary: $28.82/min - $51.62/max, based on relevant experience
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
At Texas Health Resources, our mission is “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United States with a team of more than 23,000 employees of wholly owned/operated facilities plus 2,200 employees of consolidated joint ventures in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. Our career growth and professional development opportunities are top-notch and our benefits are equally outstanding.
• Associate's Degree in Nursing Required Or
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or other clinical discipline Required
• Two years experience in health care industry, education, employee safety or related industry Required
• Other Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Instructor Training and Applied Physical Training if applicable within 30 days Preferred
• RN – Registered Nurse Highly Preferred
• CareConnect experience Preferred
Position Responsibilities A CareConnect Clinical Educator with Texas Health plan and teach CPI, APT and/or other classes at System Services and other locations
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful CareConnect Clinical Educator will
• Follow Texas Health approved curriculum and instructor toolkit
• Deliver content in an organized and effective manner
• Correctly perform and teach all physical activities for CPI and other training as needed
• Instruct classes as scheduled
• Apply principles of adult learning
• Consider specific audience characteristics and/or needs
• Respond to emails, inquiries and/or chat sessions related to classes
• Recommend and incorporate program changes based on participant feedback and evaluation
• Communicate with program manager on a regular basis regarding needs or problems
• Maintains current knowledge of program content
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health CareConnect Clinical Educator you may be able to enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more. At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health CareConnect Clinical Educator
Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
Positively impact patients’ quality of life
Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
Enjoy opportunities for growth
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.