Texas Health Resources Clinical Educator Registered Nurse/RN Critical Care in Arlington, Texas
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”. A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• Named by Hospital & Health Networks magazine as one of the nation’s 2016 “Most Wired” health care systems for the 16th time in 18 years
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Texas Health Resource University has an opportunity for a BSN prepared RN to support Texas Health Fort Worth. The Critical Care Clinical educator works within the nursing discipline to partner with leadership in the design of relevant education, as well as partner in the integration and deployment of education across Texas Health Resources system.
Full-time 40 hours-Monday to Friday with occasional weekend and evening hours based in business needs
Location: Texas Health Fort Worth Campus
1301 Pruitt Street
Fort Worth TX 76104
Salary Range: Min $37.04/hour – Max $54.79/hour; commensurate with years of working experience
Program Design, Development, and Implementation
• Partners in the development and implementation of clinical skill/competency development solutions, in service of the unit, department, entity/system high risk/low volume activity.
• Develops and implements clinical skills development solutions for changes in clinical practice, including documentation.
• Helps move clinical staff through changes by partnering in the adoption of new clinical practices on the unit.
• Provide clinical coaching to staff in order to drive adoption of new tools.
• Serves as a clinical skill development consultant to management for assigned client groups: discusses and identifies skill development needs and participates in the evaluation and monitoring of competency development programs, life support programs, onboarding programs, student placement needs, and processes as well as continuing education efforts.
Clinical Competency Management
• Maintains entity documentation for clinical competency both in terms of tracking and local.
• Partners with Coordinator in the storage, filing, and documentations for accreditation purposes.
• Regularly communicate with client group to determine needs, outcomes, and satisfaction.
• Identifies issues and trouble shoots them as appropriate.
Monday to Friday with occasional weekend and evening hours based in business needs
Required Minimum Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Master's Degree in Nursing, Education or related Healthcare field preferred.
Required Minimum Experience:
Three years clinical Critical Care experience and One-year experience in staff development or adult education experience.
RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire
Effective leadership and interpersonal skills; verbal and written communication skills in English; current knowledge of professional and health care issues and nursing practice. Well organized. Must be tech savvy and have familiarity with utilizing a Learning Management System.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.