Texas Health Resources Cybersecurity Analyst III in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Resources is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst III.
This position uses technical experience and inquisitive nature to analyze the network landscape to detect, respond and coordinate activities associated with threats, vulnerabilities and incidents. The position will lead, develop, coordinate and execute prescriptive actions within the Cybersecurity Incident Response plan, threat management plans, and playbooks.
Locations and Hours:
Texas Health Resources (612 E. Lamar, Arlington, TX 76011)
Full Time; 1 st Shift
Minimum - $39.07
Maximum - $59.81
Please note salary is determined by the number of years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field or 4 additional years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
· 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in information security
- 3 years information security experience preferred
License and Certifications:
· CEH, GSEC, GCFA, GCIA, GCIH preferred
Skills and Abilities:
· Experience working in a security/network operations center or managed security services.
· Experience with design and implementation of security monitoring solutions (events, incidents, correlation, logs).
· Experience with threat analytics and security event management platforms.
· Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the
· purposes of documenting results and analyzing findings to provide meaningful products.
· Experience with risk management technologies (Archer, RSAM, Metric stream).
· Ability to develop and coordinate defensive measures across large technology portfolios.
· System administration experience (Linux, Unix, Windows, Active Directory, Databases, etc).
· Network administration experience (routing and switching, connectivity troubleshooting, firewalls).
· Leading and coordinating security incident management processes.
· Security incident/event triage and forensics.
· Experience in performing malware analysis.
· Vulnerability scanning, remediation and mitigation.
· Developing and implementing threat and vulnerability management processes.
· Excellent written and verbal communications.
· Productivity and data visualization software.
· Complex problem-solving.
· Self-starter; demonstrate personal initiative and willingly assume responsibly and ownership.
· Candidate must be able to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high stress situations.
· Threat Management
· Cybersecurity Incident Response
· Service Management
· Professional Development and Education
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.