Texas Health Resources Endo Tech - PRN; 7:00am to 7:00pm - Arlington Memorial in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Arlington Memorial seeks to hire a noninvasive Endoscopic Technician to work PRN in the GI Lab.
The address is 800 West Randol Mill Road, Arlington, TX 76012
Salary range is Min. $16.32/hr to Max. $24.96/hr – based on relevant experience
Day Shift; PRN
7:00AM – 7:00PM; As needed
• Assists physicians and nurses with GI procedures
• Sets up endoscopic equipment including specific individualized equipment after assessment of patient
• Handles instrumentation from basic to complex procedures
• Communicates all ethical and legal concerns through the established chain of command
• Demonstrates teamwork and partnership in delivering care in the GI Lab
• Shares knowledge/advanced skills with co-workers to enhance efficiency of procedures
• Works with on-call team to finish call cases in most efficient, safe, manner possible
• Operates automatic scope washers and understands the principles of high level disinfection
• Keeps proper records and documents accordingly in daily logs in scope processing room
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
• 1 year of GI clinical or hospital experience preferred
• CNA preferred Or Medical Assistant preferred Or EMT preferred
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support
• Detail oriented, good organizational skills
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed acute-care, full-service medical center has been serving Arlington and the surrounding communities since 1958. Hospital services include comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neurosciences, cancer services, orthopedics, emergency services and an advanced imaging center. Texas Health Arlington Memorial has over 1,600 employees, 250 volunteers and 630 physicians on its medical staff. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence. For more information, visit TexasHealth.org/Arlington.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (#1)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A 2020 “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Companies that Care list by People magazine and Great Place to Work®
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.