Texas Health Resources Endoscopy RN/Registered Nurse/PRN/Arlington Memorial in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Endoscopy department to work PRN.
The address is 800 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington , TX 76102
The salary is $38 per hour .
Min 72 hours per month, 2-8 hour shifts per week, in-between the hours 7AM-7PM but must be flexible.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• 2 years minimum experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Endoscopy Department
• RN - Registered Nurse upon hire
• BCLS upon hire
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed acute-care, full-service medical center has been serving Arlington and the surrounding communities since 1958. Hospital services include comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neurosciences, cancer services, orthopedics, emergency services and an advanced imaging center. Texas Health Arlington Memorial has over 1,600 employees, 250 volunteers and 630 physicians on its medical staff. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence. For more information, visit TexasHealth.org/Arlington.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.