Texas Health Resources Finance ERP Solutions Specialist in Arlington, Texas
Finance ERP Solutions Specialist – Great Hours!
Are you looking for a rewarding career with an award-winning company? We’re looking for a qualified Enterprise Resources Planning ERP Solutions Specialist like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Remote – Corporate Office 613 E Lamar Blvd, Arlington Texas. Must live in DFW or surrounding areas or be willing to relocate.
Work environment: ERP Solutions and Support
Work hours: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
- Associate’s degree Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Business Admin, Information Technology, or other related required. (2 additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree) required.
Experience in the supported business functional area (e.g. finance, supply chain, human capital), preferably in healthcare to include 2 years of experience working with ERP systems, preferably PeopleSoft / Oracle required.
2 years of expereince in accounting/finance highly preferred.
Position Responsibilities : The ERP Solutions Specialist I works with the ERP Solutions Specialist II or III, and key stakeholders within their functional area to implement business improvement opportunities and provide ERP system support.
• Assist in defining system requirements and assessing impacts for new installs, enhancements, releases and upgrades to ERP system software within their functional area.
• Ongoing maintenance and support as required by ERP application life cycle.
• Diagnose defects encountered in ERP applications and coordinate with the ERP technical team to resolve the defects.
• Triage and address system questions or concerns with ERP Solutions Specialist II or III.
• Manage ERP system master data within their functional area.
• Support implementation of ERP business process improvements.
• Create queries and reports to support end-user requirements and analysis.
• Assist in development and maintenance of ERP system training materials and job aids.
• Develop test scripts and execute testing as needed Maintain an awareness of vendor and industry developments/plans in area of responsibility
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build relationships with various stakeholder groups
• Highly organized
• Minimum experience with documentation, workflow design, build or operational workflow in area of specialty
• Knowledge of healthcare ERP business environments is highly desirable
• Ability to work collaboratively with teams of all sizes as well as independently with regular supervision • PC skills required
• Learns to use professional concepts in build and maintenance of ERP applications and systems
• Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
• Works on problems of limited scope
• Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained
• Builds stable working relationships internally
• Normally receives detailed instructions on routine work and new assignments
Why Texas Health
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THR a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.