Texas Health Resources Human Research Protection Program Research Compliance Analyst in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Human Research Protection Program (HRPP) Research Compliance Analyst to work full-time (40 hours) in Research Compliance for Texas Health Research and Education Institute.
The address is 8440 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75231
Salary range is Min. $23.54/hr to Max. $34.90/hr – based on relevant experience
Day shift; full-time (40 hours)
• Receives and reviews IRB submissions for completeness and compliance with IRB policy, institutional requirements, and State/Federal regulations.
• Manages and processes human subject research applications.
• Conducts pre-review of submissions requiring IRB review to ensure completeness and compliance with regulations and THR policies.
• Will provide approval/release of submission to the appropriate IRB for review.
• Review protocols that meet the regulatory criteria for exemption and make exemption determinations, as appropriate.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in regards to HRPP.
• Provide advice, guidance and problem resolution to Investigators and support personnel about regulations, guidelines and THR policies and procedures concerning protection of human subjects.
• Assist in conducting training and education of researchers.
• Serve as principal point of contact/liaison to both internal customers (e.g., investigators, research administration, legal counsel, etc.) and external customers (e.g. study sponsors, IRB staff, federal and state oversight agencies, etc.) on professional and operational matters pertaining to the HRPP.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with collaborating organizations and commercial IRBs.
• Provide direction to researchers regarding protocol submission and deficiencies in submission, informed consent document, etc.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Ensure THR clinical trial website is up to date.
• Compile of data and reports as related to research activity as requested.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in science or related field required
Four (4) years IRB and/or HRPP regulatory experience, research administration
experience, or other relevant experience in lieu of a degree required or four (4) years equivalent experience required
Two (2) years Research, IRB regulatory or research administration experience required
Licenses and Certifications
CIP (Certified IRB Professional) upon hire preferred
• Ability to analyze, interpret and implement Federal regulations and Institutional policies and procedures as related to human subjects.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent professionalism skills in dealing with both internal and external customers.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to efficiently multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to identify problems, analyze information and implement solutions
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.