Texas Health Resources Pharmacy Technician I - PRN Weekends in Arlington, Texas
Pharmacy Technician I
Texas Health Heart and Vascular– Pharmacy is looking for a top skilled Pharmacy Technician I. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Heart and Vascular 811 Wright St TX 76012
Work hours: PRN (As Needed) Every other weekend 0700-2000, Saturday and Sunday
Here’s What You Need
High School Diploma or Equivalent required
6 months experience in a hospital pharmacy preferred
RPHT – Registered Pharmacy Technician with Texas State Board Upon Hire Required
ACPE (IV Certification) preferred
What You Will Do
· Timely and accurate preparation, delivery & storage of medications, including (when appropriate) the use of technology to do so.
· Ensuring accuracy of one's own work as well as the maintenance of required competencies, and other documentation. Must reflect consistently departmental QI and PS standards, programs and initiatives.
· Ongoing professional development and growth.
· Communicate effectively, develop working relationships and role model teamwork
· Manages own time and shares the responsibility for minimizing pharmaceutical costs (including wastage) and discovering new process efficiencies.
· Other duties as assigned
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed acute-care, full-service medical center has been serving Arlington and the surrounding communities since 1958. Hospital services include comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neurosciences, cancer services, orthopedics, emergency services and an advanced imaging center. Texas Health Arlington Memorial has over 1,600 employees, 250 volunteers and 630 physicians on its medical staff. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence. For more information, visit TexasHealth.org/Arlington.
Why Texas Health
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THPG a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.