Texas Health Resources Product Strategist - Telemedicine Digital Experience in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Product Strategist to join the Telemedicine Digital Experience Team.
The address is 612 E. Lamar Blvd. Arlington, TX 76011.
Salary: Min $51.62 – Max $81.60, based on relevant work experience.
• Full Time: 40 hours per week, 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
The Product Strategist of Telemedicine will lead the strategic virtual care initiatives for hospital channel and is responsible for successful deployment of the initiatives by leveraging project management, change management, and process improvement core capabilities. This position will manage and prioritize the virtual care initiative road map and plan the build from concept to launch with accountability for progress and outcomes. As well as assume responsibility for developing communications strategy with responsibility for communication with all channel leaders, product teams and senior operational leaders.
The essential job functions of this position are:
• Manages the implementation and the prioritization of the Virtual Care roadmap and build life cycle to enable successful launch of these initiatives with best clinical quality.
• Leads the program efforts through entire lifecycle (concept to launch) including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring to achieve outcomes like revenue growth and consumer/patient engagement and loyalty targets.
• Utilizes consumer data, clinical data and analytics to drive the Virtual Care strategy and road map for the hospital channel by ensuring alignment with hospital channel objectives, all product and services, brand positioning and corporate strategic objectives.
• Enables an effective communication strategy with all the key project stakeholders to ensure a successful launch and adoption of telemedicine services.
• In partnership with change management develops an operational plan for training as well as other activities needed for a successful roll out and adoption.
• Participates in special projects and/or performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Healthcare related, or Digital related field required.
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Healthcare related, or Digital related field preferred.
• Telemedicine or virtual healthcare development and/or implementation experience preferred.
• 6 years of experience in relevant field such as Healthcare Operations, Finance, Industrial Engineering, and/or Organizational Development including but not limited to: managing large-scale, enterprise level projects; consumer product design, development, and/or implementation; and/or consumer insights analysis and consumer testing.
• Healthcare experience preferred.
• PMP - Project Management Professional Certification, Master Change Agent, SSGBC - Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, OR SSBBC - Six Sigma Black Belt Certification upon hire preferred.
• Ability to lead, influence and inspire cross-functional groups.
• Detail oriented; able to care for multiple tasks and priorities.
• Have an entrepreneurial mindset, bias for action and a passion for delivering great customer experiences.
• Have an analytical orientation and possess strong problem-solving skills, demonstrated by the ability to structure an issue
and analyze alternative solutions.
• Possess well-developed business judgment which permits the creation of meaningful insight from potentially disparate
findings. The ability to think creatively and across the enterprise about solutions is a key success factor in the role.
• Demonstrate a passion for ownership through a track record of successfully achieving results in a complex work environment.
Tenacity and resourcefulness are essential.
• Have strong project management skills, including a proven ability to think end-to-end, establish priorities, manage long-term
projects, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.