Texas Health Resources Program Manager Regulatory Operations - Arlington in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Resources is seeking to hire a Program Manager Regulatory Operations for our Quality Outcomes department.
The location is Texas Health Resources at 613 E Lamar Blvd, Arlington, Texas 76011.
Salary range is $34.09/hour – Max $56.73/hour – based on relevant experience.
• Full-Time: Monday-Friday – 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
The Program Manager Regulatory Operations is responsible for the regulatory compliance, accreditation, and continuous survey readiness at all hospital campuses. The essential job functions for this position are:
• Assists in designing and implementing an effective unannounced survey process, including readiness mock survey drills, communication plan to key stakeholders, timely retrieval of requested documents and records and scheduling of interviews and tracer
• Assist with coordinating, developing, reviewing, and evaluating the P&G documents (policies, forms, protocols, order sets, consents, etc.) for regulatory compliance with consideration and research of evidence-based practice and current best practices.
• Works in collaboration with all departments to ensure that all required regulatory submissions and follow-up, including the annual mock survey, Evidence of Standards Compliance (ESC), response to TJC or CMS complaint investigations, Measures of
Success (MOS) and action plans are appropriate and completed in a timely and thorough manner.
• Works collaboratively with all departments and Functional Chapter Leaders in developing and implementing effective strategies for assessment, data collection and analysis, and distribution of findings and recommendations to the appropriate individuals, committees, and departments.
• Meets regularly with appropriate teams to provide support, assess compliance, review findings, and provide guidance for improvement as needed in order to maintain continual survey readiness.
• Assists and acts as a resource to assigned committees, management, and staff.
• Provides oversight of ongoing education and interpretation of standards and the survey process to all levels of staff.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Master’s Degree preferred.
• 5 years hospital setting /healthcare environment required.
• 1 year regulatory compliance and accreditation or quality improvement preferred.
• Registered Nurse - Registered Nurse required or Clinical Licensure upon hire required.
• Knowledge of performance improvement techniques, i.e. Lean, Six Sigma, PDSA and Reliability theory.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
• Ability to collect, analyze, and organize data.
• Team facilitation skills.
• Knowledge of regulatory and accreditation requirements.
• Ability to educate and motivate others.
• Ability to use Microsoft office applications.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.