Texas Health Resources Radiologic Technologist in Arlington, Texas
Radiographer Full Time/ Evening Shift
Texas Health Arlington Memorial’s Radiology Diagnostic department is looking for a top skilled Radiographer. Is that you?
*Sign-On for Eligible New Hires*
Work location: Texas Health Arlington: 800 W. Randol Mill Road Arlington, TX 76012
Work hours: Full Time (40 Hour) Evening Shifts; primary hours are M-F 3:00P- 11:00P with rotating call, but shift day and time may vary based on business needs
Sign-on bonus: for eligible Radiographers (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
· Team based environment
· Workplace culture 2 nd to none
· Fast paced department with average of 300 patients per day
· Full-service department to include CT, Diagnostic Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound
· We operate on Lean principles and rely heavily on a team atmosphere and individual performance
· Highly engaged Radiology management
Here’s What You Need
· Other Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology upon hire required Or
· Associate's Degree preferred
· 1 year radiologic technologist experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications
· CMRT - Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist (Either by the TDH or TMB) upon hire required And
· ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists 6 months required And
· BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required
What You Will Do
Imaging Procedures, Quality and Processing
· Explains procedures to patient or guardian / family member if applicable prior to exam
· Positions patient to correct anatomical area of interest
· Uses multidisciplinary, team oriented actions
· Assesses and recognizes the patient's emotional, physical, developmental, cognitive and psychosocial conditions
Equipment Operation and Maintenance
· Adjusts technical factors
· Operates, cares for and maintains equipment
Professional Accountability and Partnership
· Maintains and enhances technical skills and technology advancement
· Performs any assignment deemed necessary by supervisor
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Radiographer:
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make us a great place to work.
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
E ntity Highlights:
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital has a rich history in North Texas serving the local communities of Arlington, Kennedale, Pantego, Mansfield and Grand Prairie. We’re a 369-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958. Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
We specialize in comprehensive medical/surgical care, cancer care, women’s services, behavioral health, neurosciences and emergency medicine. Plus, we’re a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, Level III Maternal Newborn care unit and a Level III Trauma Center. We’re accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Center and by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Chest Pain Center and a Heart Failure Center. We’ve been recognized by the American Heart Association with a Gold Plus award for the exceptional care we provide to our stroke, heart failure and chest pain patients. We’re also a designated Magnet hospital! Our community members recently recognized us as the best emergency department in Arlington. Plus, we’re recognized by Blue Cross/Blue Shield as a Blue Distinction Center for care of our patients receiving Hip and Knee Replacement and Spine Surgery procedures. We’re a top choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, women’s health and much more.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org . #LI-TC2
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.