Texas Health Resources Radiology Care Technician PRN in Arlington, Texas
Radiology Care Technician PRN
Radiology Care Technician- PRN/ Rotating Shifts
The Radiology Admin department at Texas Health Arlington Memorial is looking for a top skilled Radiology Care Tech. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Arlington Memorial: 800 W. Randol Mill Road Arlington, TX 76012
Work hours: PRN (As Needed) Rotating Shift
· Team based environment
· Workplace culture 2 nd to none
· Fast paced department with average of 300 patients per day
· Full-service department to include CT, Diagnostic Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound
· We operate on Lean principles and rely heavily on a team atmosphere and individual performance
· Highly engaged Radiology management
Here’s What You Need
· High School Diploma or Equivalent required
· Associate's Degree Health Information or Health Related field preferred
· None required
Licenses and Certifications
· CMRT - Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist preferred upon hire required Or
· ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists preferred upon hire required Or
· LMRT- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist preferred upon hire required Or
· NCT Non-Certified Radiology Technician preferred upon hire required Or
· CNA - Certified Nurses Aide upon hire required Or
· EMT - Emergency Medical Technician upon hire required And
· BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required
What You Will Do
· Prepares room for examination (i.e. suction, oxygen, supplies) to ensure radiology suite is in working order and ready to use to reduce patient risk.
· Reviews physician orders and exam requisitions to ensure the continuity of patient care.
· Operates, cares for and maintains relevant equipment to provide proper utilization.
· Troubleshoots and properly documents equipment malfunction to ensure timely repairs and patient safety.
Professional Accountability and Partnership:
· Maintains technical skills and technology advancement to enhance professional contributions to department.
· Recognizes and communicates ethical and legal concerns through established channels of communication for the well being and safety of patient
Additional perks of being a Radiology Care Technician
· You’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and more.
· At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make us a great place to work.
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital has a rich history in North Texas serving the local communities of Arlington, Kennedale, Pantego, Mansfield and Grand Prairie. We’re a 369-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958. Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
We specialize in comprehensive medical/surgical care, cancer care, women’s services, behavioral health, neurosciences and emergency medicine. Plus, we’re a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, Level III Maternal Newborn care unit and a Level III Trauma Center. We’re accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Center and by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Chest Pain Center and a Heart Failure Center. We’ve been recognized by the American Heart Association with a Gold Plus award for the exceptional care we provide to our stroke, heart failure and chest pain patients. We’re also a designated Magnet hospital! Our community members recently recognized us as the best emergency department in Arlington. Plus, we’re recognized by Blue Cross/Blue Shield as a Blue Distinction Center for care of our patients receiving Hip and Knee Replacement and Spine Surgery procedures. We’re a top choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, women’s health and much more.
Explore our Texas Health careers site (https://jobs.texashealth.org/) for info like Benefits (https://jobs.texashealth.org/benefits) , Job Listings by Category (https://jobs.texashealth.org/professions) , recent Awards (https://jobs.texashealth.org/awards) we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org . #LI-TC2
Texas Health requires a resume when an application is submitted.Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.