Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse/RN - Cardiac Intermediate Care Unit - Days in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Arlington Memorial seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Cardiac Intermediate Care Unit.
The address is: 800 W. Randol Mill Rd. Arlington, TX 76012
Salary range is Min. $25.00/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. – based on relevant experience
• 6:45AM-7:15PM (3) 12 hour shifts with rotating weekends and holidays
Texas Health Arlington has again been ranked among the best hospitals in Dallas-Fort Worth and the state of Texas, according to U.S. News & World Report (2016)
The essential job duties of this position are:
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. Bachelor's Degree Nursing Preferred
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Req and ACLS
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed acute-care, full-service medical center has been serving Arlington and the surrounding communities since 1958. Hospital services include comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neurosciences, cancer services, orthopedics, emergency services and an advanced imaging center. Texas Health Arlington Memorial has over 1,600 employees, 250 volunteers and 630 physicians on its medical staff. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence. For more information, visit Texas Health.org/Arlington.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.