Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse/RN -Cardiac Telemetry - Days in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work full-time in the Cardio Telemetry Unit.
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Hospital is a separately licensed hospital located on the campus of Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. We are a 47 bed facility including a 20 bed Cardiovascular ICU and a 27 bed cardiac telemetry unit. Texas Health Heart & Vascular Hospital is accredited for Chest Pain through The Joint Commission. We have achieved AHA’s Gold Plus award for three years in a row and Beacon Award Silver level through AACN for Cardiac Telemetry and CVICU. We are also 5 star rated through CMS. We specialize in CABG and Valve surgeries, thoracotomies, general cardiac including heart failure, cardiomyopathies, AMI, TAVR, post heart catheterization including angioplasty, stenting and electrophysiology studies.
The address is: 800 W. Randol Mill Rd. Arlington, TX 76012
Rate is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. – based on relevant experience
Full-Time - 6:45AM-7:15PM 3-12 hour shifts with rotating weekends and holidays
• Responsible for handling initial patient assessments
• Point of care testing and associated administrative tasks
• Collaborate with staff in determining best outcomes for patient population.
• Plans the care of the patients
• Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfer
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. Bachelor's Degree Nursing Preferred
Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency Req
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required.
Preferred 1-2 years of Tele experience, EKG's, rhythm interpretations and experience with Vasoactive drips.
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req.
• CPI training 60 days req.
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Req and
• ACLS upon hire
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed acute-care, full-service medical center has been serving Arlington and the surrounding communities since 1958. Hospital services include comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neurosciences, cancer services, orthopedics, emergency services and an advanced imaging center. Texas Health Arlington Memorial has over 1,600 employees, 250 volunteers and 630 physicians on its medical staff. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence. For more information, visit TexasHealth.org/Arlington.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5 th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5 th year in a row)
• 2019 and 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• Awarded the Silver Beacon award from the AACN
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.