Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse/RN - Cardiovascular ICU/CVICU - Nights in Arlington, Texas
Come and join the CVICU at Texas Health and receive a $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work full-time n the CVICU.
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Hospital is a separately licensed hospital located on the campus of Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. We are a 47 bed facility including a 20 bed Cardiovascular ICU and a 27 bed cardiac telemetry unit. Texas Health Heart & Vascular Hospital is accredited for Chest Pain through The Joint Commission. We have achieved AHA’s Gold Plus award for three years in a row, AHA’s Gold Plus award for Heart Failure and Beacon Award Silver level through AACN. We specialize in CABG and Valve surgeries, thoracotomies, general cardiac including heart failure, cardiomyopathies, AMI, TAVR, post heart catheterization including angioplasty, stenting and electrophysiology studies.
The address is 800 West Randol Mill Road Arlington, TX 76012
Pay rate is Min. $26.50/hr to Max. $50.82/hr – based on relevant experience
• Full-time Nights 3 - 12 hour shifts 7P - 7A
• Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
• Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional acceptance
• Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care situations.
• Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved parties.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate degree in Nursing is required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred (Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption. Please contact your Human Resources department for additional information or questions)
• 1 year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program is required
• 1 year of Cardiovascular ICU experience preferred
• RN - Registered Nurse is required upon hire
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support is required upon hire (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred).
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required is required
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training is required within 60 days of hire
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed acute-care, full-service medical center has been serving Arlington and the surrounding communities since 1958. Hospital services include comprehensive cardiac care, women’s services, neurosciences, cancer services, orthopedics, emergency services and an advanced imaging center. Texas Health Arlington Memorial has over 1,600 employees, 250 volunteers and 630 physicians on its medical staff. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence. For more information, visit TexasHealth.org/Arlington.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.