Texas Health Resources Revenue Cycle Performance Lead in Arlington, Texas
Revenue Cycle Performance Lead
Seeking a skilled Revenue Cycle Performance Lead. Is that you?
Work location: Hybrid role – opportunity to work remote and will need to travel to clinics as needed
Work hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
· Strong teamwork and collaboration
· Standard Working hours
· Remote work with occasional travel to clinics in the Metroplex
Here’s What You Need
· High School Diploma or Equivalent required and
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Finance required or 4 years additional relevant experience in lieu of degree required
· 4 years Healthcare finance, revenue cycle management, practice operations management or decision support/database management is required. Familiarity with analyzing Medicare fiscal intermediary bulletins, CMS memorandums and have the ability to understand payer reimbursement methodologies (Commercial and Government) with Degree required
What You Will Do
· This role will act as a liaison to leadership and staff in the designated clinical area. Continuously research, monitor, provide education, and implement process improvements related to revenue management activities.
o Develop and prepare/utilize reports to track financial and operational performance across the spectrum of the revenue cycle for assigned clinical areas and cross functionally. Actively participate in service line specific strategic planning around revenue cycle prioritization.
o Utilize knowledge in revenue cycle and system applications to investigate and identify revenue cycle problems, research/analyze data to resolve issues, identify and select alternatives to address outstanding issues, and implement solutions. Lead multi-disciplinary teams in brainstorming activities to develop sustainable solutions to emergent and long-standing problems.
o Attend monthly, weekly, ad hoc operational meetings to provide regular reporting of Revenue Cycle metrics and KPI’s compared against internal targets and aligned with industry leading practices.
o Manage revenue cycle related inquiries, communicate effectively, provide timely responses, identify resources to resolve inquiries, perform data analysis and interpret policies.
o Work with operational key stakeholders to educate and train staff on outstanding revenue cycle issues.
o Collaborate with Revenue Cycle analysts to provide a cohesive strategy across the department and avoid redundancy.
o Provide at the elbow support for clinics when necessary to drive process improvement.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health employee
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Texas Health Physicians Group includes more than 1,000 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex.
THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.