Texas Health Resources RN II - Dialysis - Part Time - 7a-7p in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Arlington is seeking to hire a Dialysis Registered Nurse II for our Dialysis department
The address is 800 W Randol Mill Road, Texas 76012.
Salary range is $25.00/hour – Max $49.03/hour – based on relevant experience.
• Part-Time: 24 hours per week, (2) 12 hour shift variable days between Monday-Saturday 7:00am-7:00pm.
In this roll the they support, medicate, and monitor patients throughout dialysis as well as educate them on kidney disease and the lifestyle choices that help them to manage their disease. The essential job functions for this position are:
• Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
• Engages family/caregivers in health care situations.
• Professional behaviors that help patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved parties.
• The professional nurse creates settings that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications :
• Associate's degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date required.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
• 1 year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required.
• 1 year Dialysis experience preferred.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.