Texas Health Resources Sr. Decision Support Analyst in Arlington, Texas
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Finance or other
Business related field
Minimum Qualifications Required:
3 years finance healthcare experience; 1 year decision support experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
CPA - Certified Public Accountant preferred
Strong PC literacy with full suite of Microsoft applications. Prefer SQL experience and experience with rational database.
• Performs financial analysis on the current state of pricing and impact across service lines, facilities, and managed care organizations; identifies and quantifies pricing-related performance improvement opportunities.
• Develop recommendations and action plans in support of the creation, execution and measurement of identified pricing-related improvement opportunities.
• Coordinate internal resources, consultants, and vendors for market benchmarking market studies.
• Development of presentations and reports that support strategic pricing and other revenue initiatives.
• Perform research related to managed care, Medicare, and Medicaid payment issues.
DATA MANAGEMENT/COMPUTER PROFICIENCY:
Establishes data accuracy and validity derived from a variety of systems.
Work with ITS in insuring data integrity of the Decision Support database.
Maintain data repositories that are free of data errors and up to date to be used in analysis reports.
Interface with end-users of the decision support system to determine requirements for data, reports, analysis.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.