Texas Health Resources PACU Nurse -Full Time-Days-Azle in Azle, Texas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Azle Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse (RN) in the PACU to work Full Time.
The address is 108 Denver Trl, Azle, TX 76020.
Salary range is Min. $25.00/hr to Max. $49.03/hr – based on relevant experience
• 36 Hours Per week
• Four or 5 days a week.
• Weekday, Weekend and Holiday call required
Under the direction of the health care provider, the Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well-being of all patients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• 1 year minimum Registered Nurse (RN) experience in PACU, ICU or ED or completion of RN Residency program
• 2 years minimum experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) in PACU or ICU
• Bachelors Degree In Nursing (BSN)
Licenses and Certifications
•RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req
•BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire
•ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 60 Days of Hire
•PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support 60 Days of Hire
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle is a community-based hospital serving the suburban areas of Azle, Lake Worth, Springtown and the surrounding areas. Located about 20 miles northwest of downtown Fort Worth, Texas Health Azle provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, surgical care, cardiology, wound care, pain management, radiology, rehabilitation services and an adult intensive care unit. Texas Health Azle is a Level IV trauma center, accredited in Chest Pain Management with distinction by the Joint Commission, and a 2013 National 100 Top Hospital by Truven Health Analytics, which makes our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.