Texas Health Resources Physician Assistant in Bartonville Family M 80 McMakin Road Bartonville TX 76226, Texas
Physician Assistant OPPORTUNITY
Denton County, TX
Exceptional Family Practice Clinic
Full Time opportunity for a Physician Assistant to join a friendly and well respected family practice in a growing area of north Fort Worth/south Denton County. Here’s your chance to become a part of a dynamic practice located in a growing and highly sought after area.
• Full Time – 40 hours per week
• Superb reputation in the Community
• Convenient clinic location with exceptional Staff Support
• Established patient base with high patient satisfaction scores
• EPIC EMR
• Comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision CME, Malpractice and 401k
• Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program
• PA Certification and TX license required
• Family practice experience preferred
Physician Assistant Qualifications:
The Physician Assistant (“PA”) will be licensed as a physician assistant in the State of Texas and maintain such license in good standing at all times. Master's degree Physician Assistant required.
The PA will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The PA’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.