Texas Health Resources Materials Tech / PRN in Bedford, Texas
Materials Tech / PRN
We’re looking for qualified Materials Tech like you to join our Texas Health family.
Work location: Texas Health HEB, 1600 Hospital Pkwy, Bedford, TX 76022
Work Environment: Supply Chain Management
Work hours: PRN (rotating shifts) as needed
Texas Health Highlights:
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great place to work.
2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
“America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Here’s What You Need:
· H.S. diploma or equivalent is required.
· One (1) year of relevant experience in materials management is preferred.
· One (1) year of supply chain/warehouse experience is preferred.
· One (1) year of customer service experience is preferred.
What You Will Do:
The Materials Tech performs various Warehouse/Storeroom tasks including, receiving, stocking, filing of delivery paperwork/documents, including but not limited to:
· Appropriate goods and/or services are accurately received into appropriate system.
· Shelves/inventory items are stocked daily with incoming goods. Non-stock items are delivered on a timely basis to the requesting department.
· Daily inventory orders and backorder releases are pulled and delivered to the requesting department. Daily par-level areas are counted and refilled.
· Assists with returning items to the vendor and with the shipment of repairs, etc.
Deliver items on the same day the order arrives.
· All overnight or expedited requests are accounted for and delivered to the requesting area as quickly as possible. All items are placed in the correct bin location. All items are inspected with damaged goods being documented and reported immediately to the appropriate buyer and/or vendor.
· Ensure the integrity of the supplies/equipment is maintained. Ensure the continuous availability of supplies to the clinical and support departments of the hospital. All returns/repairs are documented correctly and sent back to the correct vendor.
· Ensure the accuracy of the automated inventory system and assists with the smooth flow of supplies.
· Assists with the removal of expired supplies and appropriate documentation and ensuring the integrity of sterile supplies. Standards for stocked goods are maintained and in compliance with regulatory standards (i.e., the Joint Commission).
· Assists with required inventories. Maintain cleanliness of the storeroom. Boxes are disposed of, shelves are neat and dust free, and notifies the Manager of any concerns, issues or problems with the cleanliness of the Warehouse/Department.
· Answers the phone, returns calls, pagers and assists departments with questions, concerns, and special requests.
· Works with clinical areas to review par levels or other routine supply issues.
Performs other job duties as assigned by management.
Additional Perks of Being a Texas Health Admissions Specialist:
Benefits include 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make THR a great place to work.
Explore our Texas Health careers site (https://jobs.texashealth.org/) for info like Benefits (https://jobs.texashealth.org/benefits) , Job Listings by Category (https://jobs.texashealth.org/professions) , recent Awards (https://jobs.texashealth.org/awards) we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Texas Health requires a resume when an application is submitted.Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.