Texas Health Resources MRI Technologist Radiology Department PRN Days in Bedford, Texas
MRI Technologist PRN
MRI Tech – PRN/ Rotating Shifts
Texas Health HEB’s Radiology MRI department is looking for a top skilled MRI Tech. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health HEB: 1600 Hospital Parkway Bedford, Texas 76022
Work hours: PRN (As Needed) Rotating Shift; call not required, but open to call shifts
· Full-service Radiology dept includes CT, Nuc Med, MRI, Ultrasound (OB/GYN, vascular and procedures included), Radiology (portables, Fluoro and OR)
· Fast- paced environment
· Team Oriented
· Diverse Team
· 1.5T magnet
Here’s What You Need
· Other Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology required Or
· Associate's Degree preferred
· Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency required
· 1 year medical imaging experience required and
· 1 year MRI experience preferred
· Recent hospital experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications
· BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required And
· ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists MR upon hire required Or
· ARMRIT - American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists upon hire required Or
· ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists R upon hire required Or
· ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists CT upon hire required Or
· ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists N upon hire required Or
· NMTCB - Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board CNMT upon hire required And
· CMRT - Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist if ARRT(R), (CT), (N) or CNMT upon hire required And
· ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists MR if ARRT(R), (CT), (N) or CNMT 12 months required Or
· ARMRIT - American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists if ARRT(R), (CT), (N) or CNMT 12 months required
What You Will Do
Imaging Procedures, Quality and Processing
· Explains procedures to patient or guardian / family member if applicable prior to exam
· Positions patient to correct anatomical area of interest
· Uses multidisciplinary, team oriented actions
· Assesses and recognizes the patient's emotional, physical, developmental, cognitive and psychosocial conditions
Equipment Operation and Maintenance
· Adjusts technical factors
· Operates, cares for and maintains equipment
Professional Accountability and Partnership
· Maintains and enhances technical skills and technology advancement
· Performs any assignment deemed necessary by supervisor
Additional perks of being a Texas Health MRI Radiographer:
· As a Texas Health Radiographer you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and more.
· At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make us a great place to work.
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Texas Health HEB is a 252-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid cities area provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and the surrounding communities.
We specialize in women’s services, perioperative services, heart and vascular care, acute care/med surg, intermediate care/step-down, oncology and emergency medicine. Additional specialties include nuclear medicine, interventional radiology, respiratory therapy, and neuroscience care, including neurosurgery and stroke.
Texas Health HEB is ANCC Magnet Designated, Joint Commission-certified in Chest Pain (PHAC), a Primary Stroke Center, a Level III Trauma Center, Level II NICU and Level III for maternal care. We’re a top choice in North Texas for emergency services, surgical services, women’s health, cardiac care and much more.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org . #LI-TC2
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.