Texas Health Resources Radiologic Technologist Radiology Department PRN in Bedford, Texas
Radiographer- PRN/ Rotating Shift
Texas Health HEB’s Radiology Diagnostic department is looking for a top skilled Radiographer. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health HEB: 1600 Hospital Parkway Bedford, Texas 76022
Work hours: PRN (As Needed) Rotating Shift
· Full-service Radiology dept includes CT, Nuc Med, MRI, Ultrasound (OB/GYN, vascular and procedures included), Radiology (portables, Fluoro and OR)
· Fast- paced environment
· Team Oriented
· Diverse Team
· 1.5T magnet
Here’s What You Need
· Other Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology upon hire required Or
· Associate's Degree preferred
· Other- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency required
· 1 year radiologic technologist experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications
· CMRT - Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist (Either by the TDH or TMB) required upon hire And
· ARRT - American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in 6 months required And
· BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly) required
What You Will Do
Imaging Procedures, Quality and Processing
· Explains procedures to patient or guardian / family member if applicable prior to exam
· Positions patient to correct anatomical area of interest
· Uses multidisciplinary, team-oriented actions
· Assesses and recognizes the patient’s emotional, physical, developmental, cognitive and psychosocial conditions
Equipment Operation and Maintenance
· Adjusts technical factors
· Operates, cares for and maintains equipment
Professional Accountability and Partnership
· Maintains and enhances technical skills and technology advancement
· Performs any assignment deemed necessary by supervisor
Additional perks of being a Radiographer:
· As a Texas Health Radiographer you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and more.
· At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make us a great place to work.
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Texas Health HEB is a 252-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid cities area provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and the surrounding communities.
We specialize in women’s services, perioperative services, heart and vascular care, acute care/med surg, intermediate care/step-down, oncology and emergency medicine. Additional specialties include nuclear medicine, interventional radiology, respiratory therapy, and neuroscience care, including neurosurgery and stroke.
Texas Health HEB is ANCC Magnet Designated, Joint Commission-certified in Chest Pain (PHAC), a Primary Stroke Center, a Level III Trauma Center, Level II NICU and Level III for maternal care. We’re a top choice in North Texas for emergency services, surgical services, women’s health, cardiac care and much more.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com . #LI-TC2
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.