Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical - PRN - Days in Bedford, Texas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst Euless-Bedford is seeking an RN to join their ICU/Hemodialysis Team.
The address is 1600 Hospital Parkway TX 76022 Bedford, TX
Salary is a set rate of $41/hourly
Shift - Day Shifts -PRN - AS NEEDED
The Registered Nurse will care for Hemodialysis, Plasmapheresis and Peritoneal Dialysis Patients in our 4 bay unit. The Registered Nurse may be responsible for collecting and storing water cultures. The Registered Nurse will be expected to learn plasmapheresis therapy and provide Peritoneal therapy when the patients are in-house. The Registered Nurse will be working with recently updated equipment. Prefer candidate to have previous experience in Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis and training in critical care unit.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associates Degree in Nursing Required. RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
• BSN preferred
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS (AHA) upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• 2 years experience as a clinical nurse.
• RN experience in Med/surg Tele preferred.
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassd
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.