Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse --Observation Unit--Full Time--(7p-7a)--HEB in Bedford, Texas
Texas Health Harris Methodist HEB seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Observation Unit.
Location: 1600 Hospital Parkway Bedford, TX 76022
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. – based on relevant experience
• 7P-7A Full time (3) 12 hour shifts with rotating weekends and holidays
Texas Health Harris Hospital HEB is the only emergency department in Tarrant county to receive Level III trauma designation the Texas Department of State Health Services.
• Responsible for handling initial patient assessments
• Point of care testing and associated administrative tasks
• Collaborate with staff in determining best outcomes for patient population.
Texas Health Harris Hospital HEB Observation Unit is an 11 bed unit that cares for more than 60,000 patients annually.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
Bachelor's Degree Nursing Preferred
• 1 year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of nursing upon hire.
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred. Upon Hire Req And
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 Days Required
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 12 Months Req And
TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course 12 Months Req And
ENPC - Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course 12 Months Req Or
PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support 12 Months Req
• A high degree of confidentiality, interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.