Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse - RN / EP / PRN in Bedford, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) / EP / PRN
Work location: Texas Health HEB, 1600 Hospital Parkway Bedford, TX 76022
Work environment: EP
Work hours: PRN
Texas Health HEB is a 296-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid cities provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and the surrounding areas.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• Assesses the patient
• Plans the care of the patient
• Intervenes as appropriate
• Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
What You Need
Nursing Diploma; ADN, Associate's Degree in Nursing is required.
Bachelor's Degree BSN is preferred.
Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency.
One (1) year clinical nursing experience is required.
Electrophysiology - EP experience is highly preferred.
RN - Registered Nurse license is required upon hire.
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly is required.
ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required within 90 days of hire.
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, loan repayment assistance as well as several other benefits.
· Gain a sense of accomplishment by contributing in a teamwork environment
· Positively impact patients’ quality of life
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
· Receive excellent mentorship, comprehensive training and dedicated clinical leadership resources
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.