Texas Health Resources Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Full Time Nights in Bedford, Texas
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Registered Respiratory Therapist- Full Time/ Nights
Texas Health HEB’s Respiratory Care department is looking for a top skilled RRT. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health HEB: 1600 Hospital Parkway Bedford, TX 76022
Work hours: Full Time (36 Hour) Night Shift
Respiratory Care Department Highlights:
· Team based environment
· Workplace culture 2 nd to none
· We operate on lean principles and rely heavily on a team atmosphere and individual performance
· Highly engaged respiratory care management
Here’s What You Need
· Other Graduate of AMA approved Respiratory Care Program required
· Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency required
· NICU and critical care experience strongly preferred
Licenses and Certifications
· RCP - Respiratory Care Practitioner upon hire required And
· RRT - Registered Respiratory Therapist upon hire required And
· BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required And
· ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support upon hire preferred And
· NRP - Essential Neonatal Resuscitation Program NRP required if working in the NICU 90 days required And
· NRPA-Advanced Neonatal Resuscitation Program required if working in the NICU 90 days required
What You Will Do
Patient Assessment/Plan of Care
· Obtains/verifies physician order for therapy and validate for appropriateness.
· Reviews available medical records and obtain pertinent medical history from patient or family.
· Uses therapeutic treatment techniques appropriate to patient age and desire for treatment.
· Performs treatment procedures that are within the scope of the professional license.
· Documents verification of physician orders prior to delivery of care.
· Documents aspects of each treatment session in accordance with departmental, JCAHO, Medicare, and other applicable regulatory guidelines.
· Utilizes available resources (equipment, support personnel, educational resources) to maximize efficiency and productivity and meet departmental needs.
· Participates in orientation and training of students and new employees.
Other duties as assigned.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health RRT:
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Program as well as several other benefits.
· At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make us a great place to work.
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Texas Health HEB is a 252-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid cities area provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and the surrounding communities.
We specialize in women’s services, perioperative services, heart and vascular care, acute care/med surg, intermediate care/step-down, oncology and emergency medicine. Additional specialties include nuclear medicine, interventional radiology, respiratory therapy, and neuroscience care, including neurosurgery and stroke.
Texas Health HEB is ANCC Magnet Designated, Joint Commission-certified in Chest Pain (PHAC), a Primary Stroke Center, a Level III Trauma Center, Level II NICU and Level III for maternal care. We’re a top choice in North Texas for emergency services, surgical services, women’s health, cardiac care and much more.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com . #LI-TC2
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.