Texas Health Resources Intensive Care Registered Nurse / ICU RN in Cleburne, Texas
Are you a RN looking to join a small Intensive Care Nursing team that is charged with owning and making practice decisions through a unit based council?
We have a great opportunity for you with Texas Health Cleburne, just 35 miles south of downtown Ft. Worth, in our Intensive Care Unit.
• Opportunity to translate evidence based research into practice with few barriers
• Advanced professional certifications are supported and advancing professional education is encouraged with a robust tuition reimbursement benefit. Currently, 36% of our ICU staff are pursing advanced degrees
• Self-scheduling that helps with the work/life balance as well as opportunities for educational and career growth
Texas Health Cleburne Highlights:
• Our ICU unit is driven by a shared governance structure with the overarching goal to provide each nurse with an opportunity for growth and development utilizing autonomy and innovation.
• A 7 bed ICU with the acuity of patients that the critical mind of an ICU nurse is challenged in his/her practice with every shift. Our patient population is not limited to chronic conditions, but hosts a multitude of high intensity adult patients.
• At Texas Health Cleburne, we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served the Cleburne area since 1986. We provide exceptional care to the communities of Cleburne, Joshua, Godley, Keene, Grandview, Alvarado, Rio Vista and Glen Rose.
• And talk about award winning. Texas Health Cleburne is a Joint Commission-accredited Top Performer for Quality Care and a designated Pathway to Excellence hospital as well as a Level IV Trauma Center.
• Be part of the Texas Health Resources family, one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US with a total of 4,100 licensed hospital beds, employ more than 23,000 people, and count more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals that was recently named 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare", #1 as 2017 “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Great Place to Work® and Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the world.
Ready to get started? Apply at the link today!
• Minimum 1 year RN experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program.
• Graduate of a NLN or CCNE accredited nursing programs
• Current RN license to practice in the state of Texas upon hire (RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date)
• Current AHA CPR/BCLS and AHA ACLS upon hire
• CPI within 60 days of hire
• ICU or PCU Experience strongly preferred
• Full-time (weekends and holidays required)
• 3 - 12 hour shifts per week; 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
• Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• Maintains professional accountability
• Maintains and enhances nursing skills
• Serves as patient advocate
• Communicates per department expectations
• Provides for patient privacy and dignity
• Adapts to changes in workload assignment functioning as Resource/Charge Nurse as needed
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne is a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served Cleburne and the Johnson County area since 1986. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women’s care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has have over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a 2013 Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, and designated a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.