Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse Program Coordinator Stroke/Trauma/Chest Pain in Cleburne, Texas
Texas Health Resources Cleburne seeks to hire a Program Coordinator Stroke Registered Nurse to work Full Time partnering with our Quality Improvement department.
The address is 201 Walls Drive; Cleburne, TX 76031
Salary range is Min. $33.62/hr. to Max. $51.35/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Shift is 8AM-5:00PM (Mon-Fri) flexible schedule for meetings
• Analyzes data, distributes reports to appropriate team members and administrators
Manage data collection for the trauma registry
• Establishes and maintains a multi-disciplinary CQI program to include morbidity / mortality review
• Assists in establishing standards of care, policies, and objectives of trauma/stroke/chest pain services
• Establishes and Maintains Appropriate Special Programs Designation
• Fulfills the standards for trauma, Chest pain, and stroke care as required by the appropriate surveying agencies, (i.e., Texas Department of Health and the Joint Commission)
• Abstracts completely and accurately each appropriate trauma, chest pain and stroke chart
• Coordinates and facilitates provision of educational opportunities for staff, physicians, patients, external providers of care, and the community
• Identifies relevant areas, initiates projects and participates on performance improvement teams
• Represents department in a positive manner to hospital/system/community
• Maintains current and active participation in professional organizations
Teamwork and communication:
• Works effectively and productively with all members of the patient care team as well as family members/significant others and pre-hospitalization stakeholders.
• Oversees and facilitates care and folow-up of patients
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing Required
• Master’s degree in Nursing Preferred
• Minimum 5 years experience in Med/Surg Required AND
• Minimum 3 years Emergency/Critical Care/Trauma experience Preferred
• Current RN licensure upon hire Required
• SCRN - Stroke Certified Registered Nurse or other nursing professional certification Upon Hire Pref
• TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course 90 Days Req And
• PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support 90 Days Req Or
• ENPC - Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course 90 Days Req And
• Other ATS or equivalent Trauma Registrar course 90 Days Req
• Effective leadership and strong interpersonal skills; verbal and written skills in English. Advanced knowledge of current professional and health care issues and nursing practice.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne is a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served Cleburne and the Johnson County area since 1986. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women’s care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a 2013 Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and designated a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.