Texas Health Resources RN/Registered Nurse - Medical Unit - PRN - Rotating Shift in Cleburne, Texas
Texas Health Cleburne seeks to hire a PRN Registered Nurse for our Medical unit.
The address is 201 Walls Dr. Cleburne TX
Salary is $33 HR – PRN Flat Rate
7A-7P or 7P-7A – Depending on needs of the unit – PRN “as needed” with some weekends/holidays required
The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the medical patient. Patients are admitted to this 34 bed unit with multiple acute chronic diseases such as General Medical diagnosis such as Sepsis,GI, Pneumonia, COPD and Diabetes.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree Nursing Required. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required.
• BSN preferred upon hire.
• One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program, or acceptance into a THR residency program.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Current AHA BLS upon hire
• CPI within 60 days of hire
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Patient assessment and time management skills
• Must be a team player, have good communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment Effective in managing multiple acute chronic disease processes.
• 1+ years Med/Surg RN experience in an acute care or rehab setting preferred.
• Prefer strong med/surg experience including charge/preceptor skills
• ACLS training upon hire preferred
• Good computer skills using a medical management application.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Cleburne Hospital is a 137 bed Pathway to Excellence Hospital and is recognized for using evidence-based clinical processes for heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women’s care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, and designated a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6 th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2019 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.