Texas Health Resources RN/Registered Nurse -Med/surg - Rotating - PRN in Cleburne, Texas
Texas Health Cleburne seeks to hire an RN PRN I to work as needed in Med/Surg.
The address is 201 Walls Drive Cleburne, TX 76031
The salary is 33/hr flat rate
• PRN (As Needed) Rotating Shifts
• Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
• Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional acceptance
• Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care situations.
• Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved parties.
• Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is reliable, available and attentive.
• Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant.
• Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
• Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate’s Degree in Nursing is required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred (Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption. Please contact your Human Resources department for additional information or questions)
• 1 year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program is required
• RN - Registered Nurse is required upon hire
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support is required upon hire (greater than 3 months is preferred)
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne is a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served Cleburne and the Johnson County area since 1986. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women’s care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a 2013 Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and designated a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.