Texas Health Resources SECURITY OFFICER PRN in Cleburne, Texas
Saturdays & Sundays; 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Associates Degree in Criminal Justice preferred.
2 years experience in Security, Military or Law Enforcement preferred.
Licenses and Certifications:
Valid Texas Drivers’ license in good standing upon hire
CSO - Commissioned Security Officer 30 Days
NCSO - Non-Commissioned Security Officer 30 Days
CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 30 Days
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support - 90 Days
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to make independent decisions with tact and mature/positive attitude. ability to assume responsibilities. Ability to be
cooperative, discreet and courteous within scope of assigned authority.
Performs general security work in the protection of persons, property and the enforcement of applicable policies, rules and regulations of Texas Health Resources and applicable federal, state and local laws to prevent losses due to accidents and incidents.
• Patrols buildings and grounds for unlocked secured areas for after hour entry.
• Lock and unlock doors according to schedules.
• Provide individual and group escorts to and from parking areas.
• Identify and remove unauthorized individuals from property.
• Enforce campus parking policies/cite violations.
• Maintain compliance with all Security Department policies.
• Pursue and detain persons involved in criminal actiivity.
• Complete incident/offense report forms/compose narratives.
• Give directions to areas of facility, interact with police, fire personnel, patients, visitors, and staff members.
• Provide interior/perimeter of campus and parking locations driving Security Department vehicles.
Adheres to Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau board rules and regulations.
Work assigned details in areas designated as at risk or high traffic areas.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne is a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served Cleburne and the Johnson County area since 1986. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women’s care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has have over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a 2013 Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, and designated a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.