Texas Health Resources Bilingual Research Associate IEEM - Cerebrovascular Lab - Fulltime, Days in Dallas, Texas
Bilingual Research Associate IEEM - Cerebrovascular Lab - Fulltime
The renowned Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine
is looking for top Research Associates.
Is that you?
Work location: IEEM at Texas Health Dallas, 7232 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75231
Work hours: Fulltime; Monday-Friday (8:00a – 4:30p)
Cerebrovascular Lab in the Exercise Physiology Dept highlights:
Research Associate in the Cerebrovascular Lab of the Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine (IEEM). Lab Website: https://www.texashealth.org/ieem/Research/Cerebrovascular
The focus of the Cerebrovascular Lab is the study of brain aging and neuroplasticity in response to lifestyle modifications. Our goal is to improve brain health and quality-of-life in older adults.
Research Associate will administer cognitive function tests, execute recruitment efforts in the DFW metroplex, and coordinate research projects as assigned.
High degree of integrated teamwork with an engaged and supportive leadership team.
Work/life balance as well as opportunities for educational and career growth
Here’s What You Need
· Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Neuroscience, Human Physiology, or other science related discipline required
· Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish and English is highly preferred.
· Previous experience or completion of a research project course including data management analysis preferred
What You Will Do
· Data Collection: Under the direction of the senior psychometrician, administer cognitive function tests to research subjects as outlined in protocol and assist with research projects as assigned.
· Explain research study purpose and conduct structured interviews with participants. Recruit study participants and schedule interview. Conduct structured interviews with participants. Assure completeness and accuracy of information obtained. To explain the study to the participant and obtain written consent for participation.
· Clearly instructs the subjects or patients as to the protocol of testing, allows ample opportunity for questions and concerns; consults the investigator or physician regarding risks or further details
· Able to explain test procedures, objectives, and environmental conditions associated with research or clinical protocols to ensure proper data collection
Additional perks of being a Texas Health IEEM Research Associate
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as well as several other benefits.
· A supportive, team environment with opportunities for growth.
· Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.