Texas Health Resources Care Manager Registered Nurse - SWHR CIN - Full Time - Days - Dallas Area Clinics in Dallas, Texas
Southwestern Health Resources is seeking to hire a Care Manager RN/Registered Nurse for the Care Coordination Department.
The location is: Southwestern Health Resources – Dallas Area Clinics
Salary range is $35.69/hour – Max $50.46/hour – based on relevant experience.
• Full Time – Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
The Care Manager – Registered Nurse is responsible for managing Population Health Service Company (PHSC) primary care population for PCP, Post-Acute, and Home Health high risk and/or chronic illness patients via creation of pro-active patient centered action plans to promote effective education, self-management support, and adherence to the PCP provider's plan of care facilitating access and timely healthcare delivery to achieve cost effective optimal quality and financial outcomes. The essential job functions for this position are:
• The position will be responsible for the overall coordination of care, education, and management of care for members enrolled in the complex case management and disease management programs.
• The position will support the CM Department by managing the care needs of identified plan members with specific diseases.
• Responsibilities include: patient assessment/education via telephone, coordination of care, and transition planning across the continuum of care.
• The position works in collaborative practice with the physician and other members of the health care team to meet member needs.
• The position will ensure tasks and projects are consistent with company strategy, commitments, goals and timelines.
• The incumbent will possess the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients, and maintain a positive attitude while working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associates Degree Nursing required.
• Bachelor’s Degree Nursing preferred.
• 3 Years’ Experience in Managed care and/or Clinical care Case Management experience and Disease Management required, And
• Utilization Management and Pre-authorization experience preferred.
• RN - Registered Nurse - must be licensed in the state of Texas and be in good standing Upon Hire Required
• CCM - Certified Case Manager or equal approved certification or must obtain within 18 months of employment or transfer into position 18 Months required.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in work environment.
• Knowledge of specific regulatory, managed care requirements preferred.
Southwestern Health Resources Clinically Integrated Network (SWHR CIN) is a partner company of Texas Health. If hired for this position, you will become a SWHR CIN employee rather than a Texas Health employee.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.