Texas Health Resources Community Clinic Vaccinator Supervisor - Registered Nurse - PRN - Dallas in Dallas, Texas
Community Clinic Vaccinator Supervisor Registered Nurse – PRN
Location: Northpoint Community Clinic-Dallas
Salary Range: Min. $30.48/hr - Max. $52.06/hr - based on relevant work experience.
Work Schedule : Will work 2-3,12/hr shifts per week between Tuesday-Saturday – 8am-8pm.
The Community Clinic Vaccinator Charge RN is a vital member THR's Community Clinic team tasked with assisting with the mass delivery of COVID-19 vaccine(s). Working closely with the site manager, physicians, and other stakeholders, this position provides leadership to Vaccinators at and ensures patient satisfaction at assigned clinic(s).
• Provides clinical leadership and oversees clinical operations for assigned clinic(s) including:
• Providing clinical guidance in complex and/or emergency situations
• Contributing to human resource management via coaching/mentoring, evaluations, recruitment, and retention of clinical staff
• Collaborating with leadership and appropriate team members to implement and monitor clinic policies and procedures
• Promoting a positive image of Texas Health Resources
• Holding self and others responsible for highly reliable behavior Administers COVID-19 vaccinations in a Community Clinic setting.
• Mixes vaccines, prepares, syringes, and performs various other duties to prepare to administer vaccines.
• Provides patient care following established standards and procedures based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
• Educates patients and/or families about immunizations, side effects, follow-up requirements and/or any additional questions or concerns as needed.
• Documents patient data using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associates Degree Graduate of an accredited nursing program (Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption). Required
• Bachelors Degree Nursing Preferred
• 2 years related experience in a clinic or acute hospital nursing setting to include charge experience required.
• 1 year of experience as a charge nurse or similar leadership role (i.e. charge nurse, preceptor, etc.)
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req And
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Req Or
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 60 Days Req
• Knowledge of nursing processes, health care systems, structure, functions and community resources
• Familiarity with state law on nursing care, nurse practice guidelines, and clinic policies and procedures
• Ability to effectively communicate to staff and patients
• Demonstrates sound judgment and composure with the ability to take appropriate action in questionable or emergency situations
• Maintains a positive, caring attitude towards patients
• Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5 th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5 th year in a row)
• 2019 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.