Texas Health Resources G Fellow Research - Fulltime, Days in Dallas, Texas
IEEM – G Fellow Research - Fulltime
Fast-paced, high volume IEEM department is looking for top Intern.
Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Dallas, 7232 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75231
Work hours: Fulltime; Monday-Friday 8:00a – 5:00p
Exercise Physiology Dept highlights:
High degree of integrated teamwork with an engaged and supportive leadership team.
Work/life balance as well as opportunities for educational and career growth
Here’s What You Need
· Other HS Diploma in progress required or
· H.S. Diploma or Equivalent required or
· Bachelor's degree applicable field in progress required or
· Master's degree applicable field in progress required or
· Ph.D. applicable field in progress
What You Will Do
· Provides administrative, analytic, research or other required support dependent upon business/department needs and commensurate with the employee's skills, knowledge, abilities, and education.
· Serves as an opportunity for the employee to gain working knowledge of assigned area while contributing to THR's business objectives.
· Participates in special projects and/or performs other duties as assigned.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health IEEM Intern
· Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as well as several other benefits.
· Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
· Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
· A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
· Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.