Texas Health Resources NETWORK LEAN SSBB SWHR CIN in Dallas, Texas
Southwestern Health Resources seeks to hire a Network Lean SSBB to work Full Time.
Temporary address is 8150 Brookriver Dr. Dallas TX 75247 (Effective August 2021, the official work address will be 1603 LBJ Freeway, Farmers Branch, TX 75234 located at the new SWHR Corporate Office.)
Salary range is Min. $39.33/hr to Max. $60.28/hr – based on relevant experience
• Monday – Friday-Day Shift
• Analyze care delivery systems across the continuum of care and all healthcare settings using variety of approaches such as value stream analysis, hypothesis testing, statistical process control, measurement system analysis, process mapping, and/or Pareto charts.
• Facilitates system designs/redesigns using a variety of broad system approaches such as Six Sigma DMAIC, DFSS, systems engineering and/or IHI Model for Improvement.
• Develop KPIs and metrics relevant to solving systematic care delivery issues and in alignment with organization strategic plan.
• Leads value stream kaizen events to enhance flow and when requested, coaches process owners through local kaizen events.
• Collaborates with program directors and managers to assess performance monitoring and implement improvement plans, and to ensure accountability, feedback loops and monitoring systems.
• Manage and lead large-scale improvement related activities between the Physician Network Committees, Data Analytics, Information Resources, Clinical Operations and the customer. Communicate to PHSC leadership any resource needs and identify and share any barriers to project implementation.
• Designs and implements effective processes and programs to improve the quality of care and ensure compliance with nationally recognized quality outcomes.
• Manages performance metrics to review program progress and effectiveness, focusing on national programs such as Accountable Care Organization/PQRS, Meaningful Use, Bridges to Excellence, and Patient Centered Medical Home.
• Proactively identifies and educates leadership and staff regarding quality requirements, and new guidelines. Works closely with ambulatory and hospital staff leadership, clinical department leaders and committee chairs to promote effective communication, facilitating information sharing and collaborative problem solving.
• Prepares reports and analysis of clinical outcomes data in order to identify opportunities for clinical process improvement initiatives.
• Prepares written and oral presentations for a variety of internal and external audiences, and disseminate progress reports to Physician Network Committee and Executive leadership.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Facilitates and manages Lean Six Sigma knowledge across the organization.
• Provides guidance to leadership of PHSC and SWHR Physician Network Committees as well as cross-functional teams in Lean Six Sigma tools, techniques and methodologies to promote a culture of continuous quality improvement.
Bachelor's Degree Healthcare or Engineering field 7 Years Experience in quality improvement/performance improvement as a primary role with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience Req Or
Master's Degree Healthcare or Engineering field 6 Years Experience in quality improvement/performance improvement as a primary role with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience Req
7 Years Experience in quality improvement/performance improvement as a primary role with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience w/Bachelor's degree. Experience in healthcare delivery environment preferred. Required or
6 Years Experience in quality improvement/performance improvement as a primary role with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience w/Master's degree. Experience in healthcare delivery environment preferred. Required and Strongly preferred experience with Project Management in a Process Improvement setting with Six Sigma black Belt required. PMP given priority.
Licenses and Certifications
SSBBC - Six Sigma Black Belt Certification or equivalent Upon Hire Required Or
SSMBBC - Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification or equivalent Upon Hire Required
In-depth knowledge of Six Sigma DMAIC, DFSS, systems engineering, IHI Model for Improvement, Theory of Constraints and/or Theory of Profound Knowledge
Ability to develop relevant KPIs and metrics in alignment with organization strategic plan
Analytical skills to differentiate between special cause and common cause variation
Ability see across boundaries and care settings which a service and/or information value stream flows
In-depth knowledge with the human side of change and Tuckman's model of team development
Strong change management and facilitation skills
Ability to function independently with limited or minimal supervision
Ability to effectively collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization
Ability to prioritize and organize large scale projects across the health system
Ability and skills with A3 management process and quality improvement tools, such as Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, SharePoint, or Minitab
Southwestern Health Resources Clinically Integrated Network (SWHR CIN) is a partner company of Texas Health. If hired for this position, you will become a SWHR CIN employee rather than a Texas Health employee.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.