Texas Health Resources Non-surigical Ortho PA Opening, Ft. Worth, TX in Dallas, Texas
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY
FORT WORTH, Texas
Great opportunity to join a highly skilled physician and well-trained staff who provides comprehensive orthopedic care and sports medicine services using the latest nonsurgical and surgical techniques and therapies. Texas Health offers excellent benefits and the support you need to be successful. Responsibilities include hospital rounding, documentation, consults and seeing patients in the clinic.
• Full Time, Monday - Friday work schedule
• Competitive Annual Salary
• See patients in the clinic and perform inpatient consults/follow ups
• Plan treatment and document using EPIC EMR
• Comprehensive benefit package with health, life, dental, vision and 401K
Requirements Needed to Apply:
• Texas licensed & Board Certified Physician Assistant
• Certified new grads with surgical ortho rotations welcome to apply
• Experience or interest in orthopedics and sports medicine
Texas Health Resources, parent company of Texas Health Physicians Group, has been named a FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2019.
Physician Assistant Qualifications:
The Physician Assistant (“PA”) will be licensed as a physician assistant in the State of Texas and maintain such license in good standing at all times. Master's degree Physician Assistant required.
The PA will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The PA’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.