Texas Health Resources Pharmacy Tech PRN in Dallas, Texas
Texas Health Dallas seeks to hire a Pharmacy Tech to work PRN (as needed).
The address is 8200 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, Texas 75231
Salary range is Min. $16.66/hr to Max. $24.60/hr – based on relevant experience
• This position is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation, delivery storage of medications, including (when appropriate) the use of technology to do so.
• Ensuring accuracy of one's own work as well as the maintenance of required competencies, and other documentation. Must reflect consistently departmental QI and PS standards, programs and initiatives..
• Ongoing professional development and growth.
• Communicate effectively, develop working relationships and role model teamwork
• Manages own time and shares the responsibility for minimizing pharmaceutical costs (including wastage) and discovering new process efficiencies.
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
• RPhT - Registered Pharmacy Technician upon hire
• Proficiency in written and verbal English language, computer and basic math
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical program leader, having provided compassionate care to the residents of Dallas and surrounding communities since 1966. A full-service regional referral center, Texas Health Dallas has approximately 3,500 employees and 1,100 physicians on its medical staff, and offers a full range of services, including cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Dallas has been recognized as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital in multiple specialties and is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital is also a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, a certified Emergency Stroke Care center and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Dallas County in 2012.We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.