Texas Health Resources Practice Administrator THPG in Dallas, Texas
Texas Health Physicians Group is hiring for a full time Practice Administrator.
CLINIC: Cardiology & Interventional Vascular Associates
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
HOURS: Monday - Friday / 8:00am-5:00pm
Associate’s Degree in Healthcare or Related Field is required
7 Years of Practice Management or Practice Administrator Experience is required
7 Years of Previous Supervisory Experience is required
Under general direction, the Practice Administrator is responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating the daily administrative activities of both the clinical and non-clinical areas for one or more large practices.
• Establishes work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Manages front office operations to maximize patient satisfaction, patient access, verification of benefits, timely and accurate charge entry, collection of payments and customer service efforts.
• Implements objectives, policies and procedures for the clinic.
• Manages the clinical staff hiring, performance management and salary administration process.
• Assists the Regional Director with implementation and development of long-range plans.
• Maintains environment of compliance with regulatory, licensure, compliance and accreditation requirements.
• Serves as the first point of contact for patient and external customer complaints. Responsible for reconciling and investigating all complaints relating to practice operations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Demonstrated business, computer, analytic and financial skills.
• Proven experience in a customer service environment.
• Strong people management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to shape communications to the needs of the audience.
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.